Sunday, August 16, 2009

So Tired...

Spent all day yesterday OUT. From 8am to 1pm I tarried in Atlanta buying a car. It's loaded and came with a kick-*ss rebate. Unfortunately, we had no trade-in because of a car wreck. But now we have a new car with terrific gas mileage.

After a long trip coming home, we (the husband and I) then hurried to clean up and meet friends in downtown Augusta. Dinner at the Boll Weevil, a terrific place to eat on the Riverwalk, and then on to watch a sold out show of Ed Turner and Number 9, a Beatles tribute band, playing Abbey Road. Here's a peek at some of their work. They were AWESOME and raised a ton of money various charities in the local area.



Alas, the show was over four freakin' hours long and I was dead tired at the end. But it's a new day and I'm awake and aware. As promised (to myself, at least), I'm heading to check out District 9. Because tomorrow is a brand new day. All the kids will be in school and I'll be back to the grindstone, typing madly away with a cup of coffee at hand. I'll post a review of the movie later.

Chow.

No comments: