Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Piece of Reese's Goes A Long Way

There really is nothing better when you're craving some peanut butter sweets. I've been munching while typing. A no-no, but I can't seem to help myself.

I finally gave my work-in-progress some love today. Amen. The story is coming together, even though it's not following the loose outline I put together for it. I distinctly remember trying to get my hero and heroine to escape from the villain unscathed, yet my hero is bleeding badly and unconscious, saved by the heroine. What the heck? How am I going to fit some romance into this scenario when he's passed out?

Munch, munch--that's me snacking on the above-mentioned candy. Ah, the sugar is making its way into my brain. Inspiration!!! They can actually have conversations and get to know one another better while he recuperates. Bingo. Then when she's not sure why she can't stop thinking about him, and he's pushed beyond the arousal he can endure, magic happens!

Wallah! Crunch Crunch Crunch

2 comments:

LDWatkins said...

I've always said that peanut butter feeds creativity!! I think I've said that! LOL I do love it!

Marie Harte said...

What LD said. :)

Marie