Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm Not an Anti-Dentite



So I went to the dentist this morning. (Can you believe they have their own schools? *grin*) My teeth are so clean, it's killing me, because I want so very badly to drink coffee. Before my appointment, I dropped off the 4-yr old and did some typing at Panera Bread, where my WiFi was moving at the speed of, well, me jogging a mile:: very, very slow. I did accomplish two pages of work before hitting the dentist. Now I'm at loose ends before heading back out to pick up the boy.

Unlike other authors I know, I can't write willy-nilly, whenever I get a spare moment. I immerse myself in the story and need time to read, write and create. I'm going to write this week like my pants are on fire. But don't worry. I intend to post a new review on a series I watched over the past few weeks. It was way fun. If you like fantasy and don't mind bastardized versions of great fantasy fiction, stay tuned for my take on Legend of the Seeker (drawn from Terry Goodkind's The Sword of Truth series) tomorrow.

No comments: