Monday, April 2, 2012

A GOOD Monday, for Once

Working for a living. Yeah, my new theme. I figure if I say it enough, I'll start doing it. Of course, my bills do help reaffirm the notion that work=rent money.

Good news on a Monday, besides the fact that my kids get a break from me by going back to school, and I get a break from the little monsters. I've finished editing and polishing Blackthorne's Light. Just two more days until it releases. Woohoo! Here's my cover and a short blurb. Happy Monday.

When Dara Ellis sets out to do research for a new article, she gets much more than she bargained for. Vampland is a hedonist's playground. It's the hottest new dance club in town, and her inspiration for showing women how to embrace the bad girl within. But it's the club's owner who really gets her pulse racing, first in lust and then in fear when she learns who--and what--he really is. But Trey is far more than a creature of the night. He's a flesh and blood man with gifts given from a higher power. And only the love of the right woman can save his soul from the darkness growing closer. But will Dara take a chance on a creature as much myth as man? Or will fear deny the love burning brightly between them?

To read an excerpt, click here.

No comments: