This is too funny, even for a Monday. Bitch, please. haha I'm still laughing.
I have a few odds and ends to share, so I'll get right to it.
1. My friend's website is brand new and awesome. Check out author Ayla Ruse and be amazed.
2. I read Cherise Sinclair's The Wild Hunt Legacy2: Winter of the Wolf. This was the second in the series but reads as a stand-alone. And it was friggin' awesome. I am SO glad I can now go back and read the first book with a smile on my face. Loved the story, and it's a lot of story for not a lot of price.
3. I'm finishing edits for A Matter of Pride (Dean Chastell's story--Cougar Falls) for my editor.
4. Then I'm hard at work finishing up Silver Tongue for my editor at Loose Id. I have to finish early because next week I'm going to Arizona for a romance conference.
5. And yes, next week I'll be at the Desert Dreams conference in Phoenix. Can't wait!
So my Monday is quite full. Hope yours is as well. And don't listen to Snoopy. Bring sexy back. The world needs it.