Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Facebook Bites

Yes, in my ignorance, I am spewing venom and verbally blowing up (see picture, left) at Facebook. It seems so easy to use, yet it's not. I'm friending people left and right, mostly authors, and I'm enjoying the "social" process, I guess. But it's frustrating to not know what else to do. I attended an MS Office Live Meeting via Harlequin today to learn more about Facebook. As a result, I created a fan page. But I have no friggin' clue what to do with it.

I have gotten zero work done on my current WIP lately, spending this afternoon on Facebook and the morning chaperoning my kid's field trip to Steed's Dairy Farm. Fun, but so distracting. And Facebook just makes my brain hurt. Ack!

Anyway, if you want to check out the mess that is the Marie Harte facebook page, click on the link I added to the right on my blog. Somewhere. sigh.

3 comments:

Ayla Ruse said...

YOU CAVED!!!

Marie Harte said...

I did, and I'm not proud of it, but I blame my caving on free promotion. It's too tempting to pass up, even if I don't chat much...

Marie Harte said...

PS. My eyes are totally as big as the mad bomber's after a few minutes on Facebook. For what it's worth.