Friday, November 5, 2010

Bloody Distraction

Yeah, it was bloody. And the prick of the needle hurt, and I had to wait forever to get stuck. But I gave blood today, and I have the tee-shirt to prove it! Needless to say, between giving blood and my daughter who was vomiting all day long, I accomplished nothing, workwise. I feel bad about the girl, but she's 18 and there's not much to do when she's sick but wait it out. There's a flu going around, and of course, it hits the one person in the family who makes The Exorcist look like child's play. It's awful, sounds like she's throwing up a lung, and so loud I'm surprised people in San Francisco weren't checking to see if an earthquake was about to hit. sigh. I just hope she's better soon. And that I get back to friggin' work.
On another note, I celebrated another birthday yesterday. Scorpios unite!

No comments: