Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Day to Ponder

A few things to ponder on this fine Tuesday:
  • Why are manners a thing of the past? Is it so hard to say "thank you" for a kindness?
  • How much longer until Tangled comes out, because I'm dying to see it?
  • When the heck will I finish my current WIP? I'm hoping by January if not sooner. But come on muse, wake UP!!
  • When will I paint over this sickeningly cheery yellow wall color in my study? Because before coffee, anything this happy is incredibly annoying.
  • Will I survive the upcoming Packers/Falcon's game I'm attending in Atlanta this weekend? Note: my husband is driving.
And that's all my brain can handle right now. I have kids in the house I'm watching--in addition to mine--while a friend takes her mom to an appointment, and I haven't had an caffeine yet today. 'Nuff said. Now back to work...

No comments: