Monday, October 18, 2010

My Happy News

I've been putting this off for a while, waiting for all my i's to be dotted and t's crossed, but I am working on edits for the story and I've signed the necessary papers, so I'm going to share.

My story, Journeyman's Ride, an erotic steampunk novella, will be releasing from Carina Press in the spring of 2011. I'm very excited to join this cadre of authors, and I'm pleased to add Carina to my list of wonderful publishers. Carina is a division of Harlequin Enterprises, yet they're slightly different than the traditional romance powerhouse in that they're a digital-first publisher. They're growing in leaps and bounds since their opening in June 2010. Here's to the future, and to seeing whatever cover they come up with for my book. Because frankly, their covers ROCK, just as great as their stories.

******

Don't forget the Monday Author Blog Hop hosted by the lovely Lisa. You can visit her site for more details. But this is a great chance to meet new authors, new books, and really nice peeps!

If you're a published author or under contract, hop on below and don't forget to post the link on your blog page and grab this cute little author blog hop button. Easy as pie.



5 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

Congrats again, Marie! And welcome.

Marie Harte said...

Thanks, Maria. Nice to see you again. :)

Marie

Nicki Elson said...

Congratulations! And that's great that Carina Press is doing so well too. Can't wait for the unveiling of the new cover. ;)

Marie Harte said...

Thanks, Nicki. I can't wait to see the cover art. It's the next most exciting part after signing that contract. :) Marie

Jenny Schwartz said...

"Journeyman's Ride" is a fantastic title for steampunk. I look forward to seeing the cover, too. CP has fantastic covers.

Congrats, Marie!