Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Great News! Dawn Endeavor to Print....

It's uber-late, and I should really be in bed, but I just finished a meeting with my writing buddy and best friend, Ayla Ruse, and I'm still buzzing on caffeine. So imagine my surprise as, sitting at my computer, I get terrific news.

The first two Dawn Endeavor books, Fallon's Flame and Hayashi's Hero, will be coming out in print in the omnibus volume, Dawn Endeavor: The Circs. I'm totally excited and thought I'd share the cover. Drumroll please...


I'm not sure exactly when the book will be out, but as I know more, I'll share more. Sometime in the next few months, so stay tuned. To read more details about the Dawn Endeavor series, of which Gunnar's Game, the fourth and final book, will be released in two short weeks, click here.

No comments: