Wednesday, September 5, 2012

School is IN!!!

Yes. That's right. It's the first day of school. I just got the kiddos settled and am gearing up to go walk in the park. Without whining. With a friend, and we can talk without stopping to yell to the kids to catch up. This may not seem like much, but I have been granted a touch of Nirvana with a whine-free walk. And just think, writing during the day again! I'm crying tears of joy.  Meanwhile, even the kids are happy to be back with friends in a school we all just love. Hurray for Wednesday!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Charity said...

Yay BTS! I hope you got lots of quiet time to yourself for writing today!

Marie Harte said...

Thanks, Charity. Actually, I went for a long walk with my friend and discussed writing. So not quite writing time, but my mind was working, so that counts. Plus it was a gorgeous day. I just HAD to take advantage before the snow comes. :)