Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday...Smiles?

Sadly, this was me this morning. And then... I was rejuvenated into a creative whirlwind. I've had another stellar Monday--that's two in a row!  

I'm working on edits that aren't that hard (thank you, Ann!), had a good night's sleep last night so I'm not dead tired today, already walked this morning, and had a helluva nice mid-morning all around (thank you, J)...and all before coffee! 

Thinking I must be on a hot streak, I traded on my good fortune and called the IRS, something I'd been putting off. After waiting for nearly 45 minutes, I spoke to a pleasant person and learned that yes, the tax error from last year has been resolved and I'm good to go. 

At this rate, I think I should play the lottery. Now I'm back to La Llave (cuban coffee) and working. BIG smiles, and I'm wondering if I can make next Monday a triple streak of good luck. Hmm.

No comments: