Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm Losing It

I'm Losing It...not my mind, but time. I would have sworn it was Monday all day today. Why? Because yesterday, a regular writing day, I spent my time with my son first at the dentist's office, then home while he recovered from a pulled tooth. A molar. Yowza. I got little done, because who knew, but the kid is very demanding. (Totally takes after his father, not me.) Yogurt, ice cream, soup, apple sauce. Kid eats like a horse and he's seven. Too young to be eating this much. I might have to soon pull a Fred Flintstone and put toothpicks under my eyes to stay awake writing, just to feed one of my boys. Ack.

But I did get a lot done today. I feel high on success. Like I just ran a marathon. Now I just have to keep track of the rest of this month and I'm good. We have a "winter break" on the 21st and 22nd, and the month ends on the 28th. But I'm still tracking to get a heck of a lot done between now and then.

No comments: