Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday's Fringe

I'm not talking about the television show Fringe, which, I'm happy to say, has gotten much better this season. A few odds and ends about the writing biz this week, concerning me and others.
1. I just had a story accepted by Ellora's Cave. Once the contract is signed and in hand, I'll announce the good news in caps. Until then, know I have more great stuff planned for this year.
2. I'm rocking and rolling on a new story that is just a blast. I haven't had this much fun in a long time. And the story is --knock on wood-- STILL writing itself. I am a mere conduit for these wacky, sexy people. I just hope I'm giving them enough angst to muddle through their world.
3. Great news for ebooks. The prolific and wonderfully talented Maya Banks has hit the NYTimes and USA Today ebook bestseller lists for her electronic book, Colter's Daughter. I already bought and read it. Great stuff, but still not as good as Colter's Woman, which is one of my all-time favorite erotic romances. I love it when ebook authors make it big, and Maya Banks has been exploding all over the place with her ebook and print titles. A sincere congratulations to her, and if you haven't read a Maya Banks book yet, you're truly missing out.
4. And a big thanks to my friend Rena. You know what for. :) Good luck.

No comments: