Monday, December 27, 2010

2011: What's in Store?


2010 is wrapping up pretty quickly. Seems like I was just getting used to stop writing 2009 on checks when 2010 showed up. Now I've got to change again. So what's on my plate for 2011?

Currently scheduled 2011 releases:

Jan--Wolf Wanted (Total E-Bound-TEB)
Feb--The Lost Locket (Loose Id)
Aftershocks, print (TEB)
March--Guardian's Redemption, print (TEB)
April--Journeyman's Ride (Carina)
May--RetroCog (Loose Id)
August--Whispered Words (Loose Id)
Nov--Book 4 Power Up! series (Loose Id)

I have a finished project on hold, another romantic suspense I'm waiting to hear back from the publisher on. And a few projects I intend to finish this year. Thus far: 2 more Cougar Falls books, another romantic suspense, another 2 Voider books, and another steampunk. I also have in mind a more time intensive project, but that's on hold while I tie up some contractual obligations. And that's what's in store for my year, all subject to change of course.

It's never too early to start thinking about the next year.

Happy Monday!

No comments: