Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Stop and Smell the... Tulips?

There's an immense sense of satisfaction I get when I finish writing a book, followed by a weird period of "what do I do now?" I just finished Julian's Jeopardy and am loose ends. Do I immediately start Gunnar's Game, the last in the (Dawn Endeavor) series, since it's all fresh in my head? Do I give myself a day to bask in the glory of my work's completion? Or do I work on a little project I've been toying with on my off time and squeeze it in before committing to Gunnar's Game?

Hmm... I'm squeezing it in.

My untitled sexy read is a fun novella that might not ever go anywhere, but it's a different enough genre that it's a refreshing change of pace for me. Next week is our spring break and my kids will be home, so this is my week to get anything done. Three more days to my own March Madness. Now back to smelling, and appreciating, the roses, er, tulips.

No comments: