Friday, April 2, 2010

New Cover: To Hunt a Sainte

Finally! I've been dying to share this new cover. To Hunt a Sainte is a paranormal romantic suspense story I wrote years ago. I tinkered and edited and revised--a lot--since I first drafted it. The book releases from Samhain in June. Five years ago, I was on a paranormal kick (that never seems to have stopped.) But it was all about psychic phenomena, not ghosts and things that go bump in the night. I had in mind this investigation agency that employed psychics, and a rival family firm full of folks who like to do things their way, legal or otherwise. And so, Westlake Enterprises was born. Enter To Hunt a Sainte, about telekinetic Alexandra Sainte, and one of Westlake Enterprise's best men--Hunter Greye. And yeah, it's all in a name.

To read the blurb and a short excerpt, click here.

No comments: