Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Free Reads


Well, I was going to post today about authors who say they write romance but don't. A friend and I got together last night over coffee to discuss this topic, and both of us were more than annoyed with this current trend of using loyal romance readers to boost sales among books that are NOT necessarily romance, but fiction with romantic elements. Alas, I will not bore you with this topic today. I'm saving up for tomorrow.

Instead, I'd like to share some terrific free reads. Samhain is having a Halloween celebration by giving away free reads during this month. If you haven't checked them out, you're missing out. Terrific authors with short, FREE stories. What's not to like? No obligation to buy, no annoying spam. It's a way for authors to market their skills, teasing with shorter stories to get you hooked on their writing. Great promotional tool!

Click on this link for details on Samhain's stories.
And for free reads from my website, click here and scroll down to "Free Reads".

No comments: