Monday, December 17, 2007

News

I just wanted to announce to one and all that I am D O N E Chrismas shopping. YIPPEE!
Sorry, I just had to get that out. No last minute rush for me. So with that done, I can once more focus on writing.
  • Enjoying the Show continues to do well. It's not only on the MBaM top ten bestseller's list, but it just hit All Romance Ebooks' list as well for top ten sellers. Makes a great Christmas/holiday gift...hint hint.
  • I re-read my old futuristics (from NCP) for inspiration and have come up with some interesting new ideas for Rafe of Mardu, the hero in my next book. So stay tuned for updates and excerpts.
  • Satyr's Myst is flowing nicely. I'm going to try to wrap it up by the end of the week. Might be a little aggressive, but I'm known for being pushy, ah, I mean assertive.
  • I'll be guest blogging at Michelle Cary's blog in a few days. And I have an interview coming up at Love Romances and More. Details coming soon.
Happy Holidays!

No comments: