Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Entrants so far...

Wow! What a great turn-out so far for my December Drawing. That Barnes & Noble gift certificate is a great lure, I admit. I'm a sucker for book cards. You can get what you want, and for a book lover like me, it's the gift that just keeps on giving!

So far 99 people have entered the drawing. I'll be choosing the winner randomly Thursday night. And in case you were curious, this is how it goes... I'll check the number of entrants. So if no one else enters between now and tomorrow (or should I say later today?) at 8pm EST, that would be 99. Then I'll ask my daughter to choose a number between 1 and 99. Say she chooses 42. I count down to my 42nd entrant, and that's the winner!

So good luck to all who entered. And talk at ya later!

No comments: