Thursday, December 29, 2011

Three More Days

Just three more days until we usher in a new year. I can't believe this one has flown by so fast. Have I done what I wanted to do in 2011? Am I ready for 2012?

I've been through several life changing events this year. Since I've never considered change a bad thing, I'm pleased to say I'm happy where I am now, not only physically, but emotionally. Sure there are things I wish I did better, and others I hope to improve, but my resolutions are to stay strong and true to myself. Everything else will follow suit.

Writing has been my steadfast companion throughout my adult life, and I know I wouldn't want to live without it. A few friends of mine were discussing writing several days ago. They all write, so we have a common tie linking us together, aside from the camaraderie. And we all agreed. Paycheck or no paycheck, we'll write until we're buried six feet under. That's a resolution always in the making and in the doing. To continue to create, as much for others' enjoyment as for our own.

So to 2012, I say, bring it on. I'll still be writing, still listening to my characters and jotting down their stories. :) Any resolutions coming your way?

1 comment:

Carrie Ann Ryan said...

To write more actually. That's my goal. :-)