Friday, May 27, 2011

NEW CONTEST: Contest Prize Pack #3

I would have posted this earlier, but I have to blog using IE instead of Firefox, my preferred browser, because Blogger won't respond in Firefox. It's been a hassle for the past 3 friggin' days...argh.

Okay, so the new contest runs from now until Sunday night (May 29), at 10pm EST. To win a copy of Tied and True, a contemporary romance anthology, just shoot me an email at marie_harte@yahoo.com . In the subject line, put T&T Contest, and remember to include your physical address, for mailing, in the email. That's it.

Thanks again to everyone for participating, and if you'd like to be considered for the rest of the contests, just let me know and I'll keep your name in the running. I have quite a few names already entered for this contest from the last one.

NOTE: I am only able to mail this prize to residents of the continental US due to mailing fees. But an ebook contest for international readers will follow all the print books.

Thus far in the winning:
Amy T won the Circ series.
Jane C won the Dawn Endeavor series
Tied and True--?????? Winner announced Sunday night
And still to come:
Life in the Vrail series
Creation series
Two copies of Namesake and EC cards
The Storm Lords series

No comments: