Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Again

The beginning of the end...

School ends this week for the kids, so I'm hustling to finish up some work. Last week was tough. My son received First Communion (a Catholic thing), my other son had a birthday party, and there were school programs to go to. Not to mention I've been working on a project due by the end of the month and have a contest to put out. Whew.

--I'm working currently on Whispered Words, my third PowerUp! book. It's less mystery than the last, more adventure, and there are twin hunks involved for my lucky, lucky heroine.
--Good news! Talson's Net has been contracted by Ellora's Cave. Not sure on a release date yet, but I'll keep you posted. Talson's Net is a futuristic romance, part of the Talson Temptations world.
--I've been remiss with my newsletter and the mega contest I'm doing. I have several complete series I"m giving away, as well as a few other odds and ends. Details will be forthcoming this week, so stay tuned.

No comments: