Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Review for Talson's Wait

Here's a new review I received for Talson's Wait. I'm so glad I revised the thing. It's a much better story now than it was years ago, when I initially wrote it.

4.5 stars from Literary Nymphs
Reviewer: Amethyst

...Marie Harte did a beautiful job of making me feel the sexual tension between Roarke and Jamie from the very first page. The forbidden relationship between a boss and employee is such a recycled plot that it can easily become dull and predictable, but that isn’t the case with this spicy story. Talson’s Wait is the first story of the Talson Temptations series and it left me dying to read more. My favorite scene was when Roarke showed up at Jamie’s home. It was one of the most fun and flirtatious escapes I have read in a while. I loved the fact that Jamie got the upper hand but Roarke still won in the end. It wasn’t what I expected and I welcomed all the sexy surprises. The fact that Roarke is more than human adds a twist that will leave readers dying for an employer like him. Readers are going to eat this story up like candy, just as I did.

No comments: