Thursday, April 7, 2011

April Showers and All That

We had the April showers last week. So I planted today. I need a few more cosmos, and then my gardens will be complete. Now if I can just keep them all alive...

In between planting, I've been trying to get caught up on writing. Not happening. And I just realized it's the first real week in April. Obviously, right? But I have deadlines looming like crazy.

Stay tuned for the big Steampunk week coming to Carina press beginning April 25th. Myself and a few fellow steampunkers are giving away steampunk-styled jewelry--a rose ring. It's really pretty, and I'll have more details to follow. I'll also be blogging at Harlequin and Carina Press, as well as Age of Steam. So I'd better get writing those posts. Chow, and happy planting.

No comments: