Monday, April 4, 2011

Free Books Alert

And a good Monday to you too. The kids are on spring break this week, so I'm managing writing time at night while entertaining the 5 and 7 yr olds during the day. At least the weather is nice. Lots of crowds in Augusta, GA this week for the Masters Golf Tournament. What does that mean for me? That I'm not going anywhere for a week. I don't. Do. Crowds.

But enough of my blathering. I wanted to share some good news about free books. Yeah, anything with FREE in it usually catches my attention. But what's great is that this involves romance books. All Romance eBooks is celebrating Earth Day, April 22nd, with 21 days of free books. (One free book a day, so if you don't download it in time, you don't get another shot.)It's a series showcase, where they give you the first book free and clue you in to a good series you might not have caught. Go here to take a look. You might have to have an account to get in on this deal, but it's free to have an account,and ARe is a great place to buy ebooks in all manner of formats.

On April 8th, my book, The Perfect Creation, is showcased. It will be free all day long, an intro to my Creation series with Total E-Bound, I imagine. I've already downloaded a few free books the past few days. Do yourself a favor and cash in on the treat. NOTE: I get no kickbacks from sharing this, but a good feeling that I'm letting fellow readers know where to get an awesome deal. :)

Happy Monday.

No comments: