Monday, April 11, 2011

My Gateway to Monday

Yes, that's me, standing at the gates of a hellish Monday--now afternoon. I've spent the morning finishing cleaning in preparation for my father and step-mom's visit this week. It's been a chaotic time lately. All last week I spent with my kids home, while I had two edits to work on. I also have another project needing attention, and I need to start writing my next book.

Now add to all this mess the fact that the computer that houses my website files crashed. HARD. It won't work. It's old, and I was smart enough to have backed up my files. Problem is, the backup is from last summer. While trying to fix the problem by using my laptop, I accidentally screwed up the rest of the site. So instead of doing edits, I'm redoing a website that should have been fine.

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: