Monday, February 22, 2010

The Rain on Monday is Mainly a Pain

It's a Monday morning. Cold and wet, and filled with idiotic people in cars with kids. You'll have to forgive me. I just returned home from dropping off my children, and the doofus parents driving their kids caused massive backups because they won't drop their kids off more than two feet from the front door. Normally everyone lines up and...

Sorry. It's a Monday, people are idiots, and I still haven't had my coffee--the real tragedy in all this.

The good news is that I have no distractions today. My husband has the Sirius, so no satellite radio. And the rain makes the thought of going outside less than pleasant. So nothing but me and Julian today. He's finally home again, and there are things he has to do. Bad guys to catch, teammates to fix, a mystery to solve.

Time to get back at it. Cheers, and happy Monday.

2 comments:

Jake said...

WHo is Julian???

Marie Harte said...

Julian is the hero in Julian's Jeopardy, my third Dawn Endeavor book. Nice to see you're keeping up with my website, knucklehead. Geesh