Monday, February 1, 2010

An Overdue Update

I haven't blogged in a while, so I guess I'd better list some updates. I'm currently writing my tail off, working on the Dawn Endeavor series. Hayashi's Hero is done, and I'm gearing up for Julian's Jeopardy. I have to polish up Seriana Found for Total E-Bound, as well as a piece for Samhain. Lots to do this month and next.

Unfortunately, February is not only a short month, but my kids are out of school for five days due to some wacky winter holiday here. I guess Christmas and New Years didn't count! So I need to work around that.

Tax time is here, and then, hmm, I have to get ready for the Desert Rose conference in April I'm attending. Lots to do, not enough time in the day. Oh, and I've also indulged in a few entertainment pleasures to recharge my creative engine (read: I needed a break.)

I saw The Book of Eli over the weekend. I love Denzel Washington, and the movie had promise, but I wish I'd waited for DVD. I give it a B-/C+ for effort, but the story just had too many holes. Oh man, and I still need to review The Truth About Lord Stoneville. I'll have to get to that later this week.

Happy Monday!

No comments: