Thursday, September 10, 2009

Go, Me!

1. Woke up
2. Excited because it's the season opener of SUPERNATURAL tonight. (I know, get a life, whatever.)
3. Almost done chapter sixteen of current WIP.
4. Feeling good because WIP is coming together.
5. Bought birthday present for last minute party for friend's 5-year-old--Happy B-day, Michael!
6. Prepped to cook early to get family needs out of the way...of the television. (I know, get better priorities. But it's Supernatural!!! Come on!!!!)
7. Nagged 19 year old to get a life and a job...for a half an hour. Go, me!
8. House is fairly picked up. Another go, me!
9. Bought husband motorcycle boots he'll probably hate, but that he nagged me to purchase so he wouldn't have to. Third go, me! of the day.

Cheers.
Marie

2 comments:

LDWatkins said...

You go girl! On a roll and enjoy!!

Marie Harte said...

:) Thanks, LD. I'd have responded earlier, but my computer now hates me and the Internet is one big ball of $%$%#@!!!. You get the drift.

sigh

Marie