Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bad JUJU?

Painting and cluttering up my house has prevented me from blogging recently. At least, that's my excuse.
What's yours? Why aren't you doing what you should be doing? Procrastinating? Avoiding that job or chore because you just don't want to do it? Trust me, I'm with you. But I'm happy to say that after 3, count them, T H R E E coats of paint, my Symphony Blue kitchen is finally even. Took the whole dang can of Benjamin Moore paint. I mean, it's good stuff, but 3 coats? I'm not that big a moron I don't know how to paint.
Sigh
Oh, and on other annoying news, yesterday, the hottest day of the year down here in Georgia (100 degrees) my AC went on the fritz. Luckily it was just a fuse we quickly replaced, but I was stressing. Honestly. Hottest day of the year. No AC. I haven' broken a ladder, messed with a black cat, or stepped on a crack. Nor have I been rude or mean to anyone lately. So what's the deal? Bad juju somewhere around here....

2 comments:

LauraP said...

No bad juju, just our old friend Murphy, making the rounds. And moving on, hopefully.

Marie Harte said...

Ha. Hadn't thought of Murphy. But you know, Laura, he did finally move on. Thankfully. :) Marie