Sunday, January 20, 2008

No Profanity Here

I had to share this because it made me laugh out loud. I try not to use profanity in my posts or on my website, because you never know who might be surfing those sites. I've even tried to clean up my excerpts, leaving the steamier ones for my newsletter subscribers (over the age of 18) and links to my epublishers.

I'm no prude, but I like to know that if someone hits my site accidentally, she/he won't be bombarded with my, ah, shall we say, propensity for telling it like it is.... romantically. haha
Needless to say, I love writing erotic romance and have no intention of stopping any time soon. But when I saw this cartoon, I had to include it. And here's another for you to enjoy on this cold Sunday evening. So raise your mind from the gutter for just a moment and enjoy the humor.

And Go Packers! Beat those Giants....

No comments: