Friday, January 4, 2008

Hello 2008!

Man! I posted my last note on Dec 29th, and here it's already January 4th, 2008! In my effort to continue into 2008 with a bang, I'm going to try to be a bit more up to speed with my posting.
Hope you all had a happy New Years. I've been slow going getting back into writing because my kids have been home. But as an update, I've been working on two stories. See, I used to just work on one, finish it, and get to the next one. Yet since my schedule's picked up, I normally have two stories in mind, and work on one until I get stuck, then work on the other. For some odd reason that makes it easier to work on them both.

So I'm through two chapters of Duncan's Descent, my second in the Ethereal Foes world. And I'm three chapters into Rafe of Mardu, my futuristic. But geez, it needs a better title. I'm still working on that. So at least I am working, though sporadically.
Oh, and here's a new review for Enjoying the Show from Two Lips Reviews.

New Review for Enjoying the Show

4 1/2 lips

Enjoying the Show by Marie Harte is a fantastic book with lava-hot sex and characters who quickly realize that what they’re feeling is a lot more than mere lust. Gage and Hailey are immensely likeable because both have trouble talking to the opposite sex and both have trouble with relationships. Their imperfections make readers really care about their budding relationship. I love that they feel like they’re addicted to each other. Enjoying the Show is extremely well-written and believable, and readers will love seeing Hailey and Gage explore their feelings for each other. Gage is caring and sexy, Hailey is friendly and intelligent, and while neither is perfect (and who would want them to be?), they’re dynamite together. Very highly recommended.

Reviewed by: Lindy

No comments: