Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Review for A Royal Continuum

Geesh, I've been slacking again. Ack. So here I am, ready to post three days later. Well, cut me some slack. I've been working. Really. On two stories and edits. And you'll be seeing the results of my edits in another week, when Emergence hopefully arrives at AQP.

In the meantime, here's another book I wrote for AQP, entitled A Royal Continuum, a dragon shifter book. Continuum was AQP's bestselling book for the last quarter of 2007. But hey, really, who doesn't love dragons? :)

Check out Two Lips' review...

Hang on to your hats, this is one hot book. A Royal Continuum starts out hot and turns into sizzling in a few short pages. Marie Harte has written a fantastic book about three people who love each other, but don't know how to act on their feelings. The emotions run high and the chemistry between Ava, Matthias and Tanner is electrifying. A Royal Continuum is full of action, adventure, intrigue and angst. A totally enjoyable read that had me wanting my own two Dracons. This is book two in the Firebreather series.

4 1/2 lips from Julianne, Two Lips Reviews

No comments: