Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Novelspotters Chat

Today I was a last minute addition (ahem, I added myself) to a chat over at Novelspotters. In fact, it's still ongoing, authors from Samhain posting excerpts and contests throughout the evening. Great stuff! Take a look and see.

If you'd like to win a $10 gift certificate to Samhain, take a look at Novelspotters and look at the 3-4pm time frame. You'll see a posting for my contest, and it's easy to enter and win.

Hope you're all having a happy Wednesday, now I have to finish the last pages of Reaper's Reward, FINALLY, while my husband has the little ones at the Y while he exercises. (God bless him.)

Chow,
Marie

1 comment:

Caffey said...

March Mania!
Hi Maria! I'm trying to find the link to get on your newsletter cuz I notice I haven't gotten it in a while so m aybe to do with my newer address. I've been at your site after the SEDUCTION excerpt (love it) and seen all thats coming out! Would love to be in the March Contest! I too love lots of reads. Did you want us to recommend more reads right here for you? :))
Cathie
CathieCaffey@gmail.com