Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Grand Opening!

Hi! I've finally jumped on the bandwagon and created an online journal. I looked through Yahoo 360 and Word Press, and had a headache in the hour it took me to unsuccessfully download the theme I'd wanted. So here I am! Actually, this was a pretty easy program to manipulate, and if I can do it, anyone can.

On another note, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Marie Harte, and I write romance, particularly erotic romance, in several genres. I love futuristic/scifi, paranormal and fantasy romance, but heck, will read any story that's original and well-written.

While my husband has the little ones, I'm taking the time to expand my promotional repertoire. I'm currently in the middle of writing my second book for Loose Id, tentatively titled,
Reaper's Reward. But I'm taking some time out to work this blog. I have to thank the folks at Samhain for pushing me to do this, in particular the SPA loop. What great information for those wanting to publish successfully!!

So I say, hello out there. Here I am.

14 comments:

Annmarie McKenna said...

Nice, Marie :) I like simple too.

veinglory said...

welcome to the blogverse :)

Shelli Stevens said...

Yay Marie! Welcome to the world of blogging :) It looks good! I'm love this SPA loop!

Marie-Nicole Ryan said...

Hi Marie,
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. You've done a nice job.


Marie-Nicole Ryan
http://marie-nicoleryan.com
http://marienicoleryan.blogspot.com

Michelle Pillow said...

Hi Marie! Congrats on the new blog!

Marie Harte said...

Thanks Annmarie, Emily, Shelli, Marie-Nicole, Mary and Michelle! I've been checking out your blogs and getting ideas. muhuhahaha
:) Marie

Marie Harte said...

Oops. I missed a "t." I meant Marty, not Mary.
*sigh*
Marie

Anonymous said...

I like your picture. Is she a pissed off mermaid? I've had a blog for awhile and am getting better about keeping it current.

Shelli is right. That SPA loop rocks.

Marie Harte said...

Hey Margo. The picture is cut off, but my arrogant lady has a snake's tail! The full picture is on my website on the welome page.
Marie :)

Denise Patrick said...

Very nice looking blog. And, I'm a newbie, too. Still figuring things out.

Two Voices Publishing said...

Congrats, Marie! Eleven comments on your very first blog post!

Jane Lovering said...

Happy blogging!

Ingela F. Hyatt said...

Pretty cool Marie!

Love that Lady's Lair pic...

Cassandra said...

Nice. Good use of color. I give it a 9.5 :P

I would give it a ten, but you forgot to put up blurbs of your books under pictures of your book covers and according to one promoter, that's a must. :)

Of course, I didn't do that either. In fact, mine needs a tune. Hey! I think you inspired me!

And I love the picture of your lady! Ssssensuous! :D