Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I Dream of Dragons!

Wow! I'm so excited. I just heard that my story, Ethereal Foes: The Dragons' Demon, has been accepted as part of Samhain's I Dream of Dragons collection. I believe the stories will be released this fall. Man, and I almost missed the acceptance note through a bad case of Spam filtering. Dratted Spam...

I'm very happy this story was accepted, and plan to write a few more in the Ethereal Foes line that kind of took me by surprise. Ethereal Foes encompasses the world we live in, the middle realm, or Ordinary, and the upper realm--inhabited by angels and the like, and the lower realm, home of the Abyss, its demons, and the dragons, blood elves and havoc who dwell there as well.

The Dragons' Demon tells the tale of Eve Sinclair, a demon working to salvage souls for the lower realm, and Ranton, leader of the Dragon Legion. When a precious dragon egg goes missing, angels and demons share blame, but Eve is left holding the proverbial bag. And Ranton's not a forgiving sort. Take a sneak peek on my Coming Soon page on my website. I'll be updating later today! And don't forget to check out my current contest. I'm drawing again this Thursday, so see the contest post from last week, or check out my website. I'm giving away some great books by great authors, Nora Roberts and Sherrilyn Kenyon to name a few.

Marie :)

7 comments:

Donna Grant said...

Congrats on getting the contract from Samhain, Marie! You're on a roll, sweetie. :)

Shelly said...

woohoo Marie! Congratulations on the contract with Samhain. I like dragon stories. :)

Shelly said...

uh-oh, forgot to mention "March Mania" in my first post. Please enter me in the contest. My email address is shellya121@yahoo.com

thanks.

Stephanie said...

Congrats on the Contract! I too love dragon Stories and your's sounds verra interesting!

Stephanie

Marie Harte said...

Thanks Donna, Shellya and Stephanie! I'm excited for the dragon stories to come out. And
Shellya, you're in the contest...good luck! I'm announcing the next winners tomorrow night.

Rachelle said...

Yay! Congrats Marie. I'd like to be entered for the March Mania contest too!

raeshylle[at]yahoo.com

Marie Harte said...

Thanks, Rachelle. Good luck in the contest.

Marie