Thursday, March 8, 2007

Good News Today


Oh boy. See? This is what I was afraid of. Instead of using this valuable nap time (when my boys are sleeping) to write, I'm blogging. Ack. Oh well. It's still fun, and I have good news to share, so why the heck not?

I've had several remarks on the site so far, and am pleased with it myself. I wanted to reply to everyone, but don't see any "reply" settings on posts. Am I wrong on that? Anyway, thanks to all who stopped by. And to those curious about the lady in The Lady's Lair pic, she's half woman, half serpent. Dan Skinner created her, and I just LOVE his stuff. There's a link to his site, Cerberus Inc, in my Places To Visit sidebar.

Now for the good news....Firebreather was number one at Amber Quill Heat for the month of February. My progress on Reaper's Reward is coming along very nicely. And I found out today that I've been offered a contract on Tempting Traditions, a futuristic erotic novella, from Whispers Publishing. Very cool. :)


Have a great Thursday--I am! Good news, and it feels like spring. It's 73 degrees here. Gotta love it.


Marie

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Well you did write. Even though it was a blog. I think it counts as writing too. You did write about your books.

Teresa said...

I can not wait to read this book. It sounds like it will be a great book. It goes on my to buy list.