Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Grayson's Gamble

Great news. I'm starting Grayson's Gamble, another Circ story to round out the Dawn Endeavor stories. Grayson is Ava's brother. Ava, as you may know if you read the DE books, appeared in all four of the Dawn Endeavor stories and featured in the last one, Gunnar's Game, where she taught Gunnar who's really in charge.

In Grayson's Gamble, Gray finally gets his shot at happiness. He's not very happy about it. He can't stand his partner, and being ambushed by a rogue Circ makes everything worse. But trust Gray to work his way into his own happily-ever-after...I hope.

Of course, all this is tentative. But I'm hoping my publisher is as excited about the project as I am. And I sure hope the title stays, because it's perfect for what's coming. And now, I'm off to bed. I'm still not quite attuned to Pacific time.

No comments: