Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bend--The Place to Be in the Summer


I'm still working on downloading more pictures. But this is a shot of the Deschutes River across from Drake Park in Bend, Oregon. Sure do wish I owned one of those houses on the river. :) The temperatures have ranged in the 70s and 80s this past week, and considering I left behind nearly 100 degree weather, to say I'm in heaven is an understatement. Everyone around here is avid outdoorsman, so I guess I'd better get in gear and start hiking and walking more.

I'll post more pictures as I get them, but for now, I'm basking in my little vacation before I return to work next week. Not that I'm upset with that, because heck, I love writing. But it's been nice not to have to do anything but eat, sleep, and enjoy the weather the past few days.
Chow!

2 comments:

Samantha Storm said...

oh man can we change places please! It's freaken hot in AZ!

Marie Harte said...

No way! I finally get a cool climate. I'm sticking here, sister!

Marie >:)