Thursday, May 14, 2009

Weight on My Shoulders

That's me (figuratively), sitting with a pile of work to do that's a split second from crashing down all over me. The good news is that Total E-Bound is interested in my prior futuristic books no longer under contract. The Thief of Mardu was scheduled to come out in July, but TEB would like to put out Lurin's Surrender first, which was the first book I wrote set in my futuristic Vrail System. So, I'm working hard to re-edit that first book. (And boy, did it need it!! Added to that, I was already working on a werewolf story for their Over the Moon collection, and I'm also in the middle of another, larger project only a third of the way done. My kids are ending school for the year, and I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to get teacher gifts, attend school events and cook dinner on time. (We did pizza last night. Tues night we ate close to eight at night!)

I also just realized I missed the deadline for my newsletter contest, and I'm way behind on several items I thought I'd have done before school ended. And that's to say nothing of the odd happenstance that occurred yesterday, one which totally threw me for a loop. I'll blog about that tomorrow.

Right now, I have to get back on edits for a very patient publisher. Chow!

No comments: