Monday, April 6, 2009

Remiss of Me

I really have not been posting lately, which of course, is obvious. Not sure why, but I hope today makes up for some of it.

A few recommended reads:
Sharon Page's The Club
Angela Knight's The Guardian
Watchmen the graphic novel

A few recommended movies:
Watchmen (read the novel because this movie inspired me)
Race to Witch Mountain (because the original was my fav as a kid)
Aliens vs Monsters (just to see BOB)
Body of Lies (DVD)
Pride and Glory (DVD)

I recently signed up for a trial Netflix account, so I'm making the most of it. The DVDs I saw were dramatic, well acted, and just plain entertaining. Plus, they both made me think, which I always like in a movie where things aren't blowing up.

I'm starting edits for Circe's Recruits: Hale, which should be released sometime next month through Loose Id. The series seems to be doing very well. Lots of great feedback from readers, terrific sales through Loose Id, and both Roane and now Zack&Ace have hit the #1 mark at Fictionwise/eBookwise.

Other than that, it's business as usual.

Cheers!

Marie

No comments: