Friday, April 24, 2009

Horoscopes, anyone?

It's been a strenuous day, to say the least. I have a 19 year old that verges from genius to idiot in the span of an email, and a 3 year old who will be lucky to make it to 4 if he continues to argue CONSTANTLY with his crazed mother (that'd be me) about naps and playtime.

So to make this easy on myself, I thought I'd post some funny horoscopes I saw somewhere out there in the Ether. And trust me, this is just as good as the eleven other signs I'll eventually post.

TAURUS (4/20-5/20) You are practical and persistent You have a dogged determination and work like hell. Most people think you are stubborn and bullheaded. You are nothing but a communist.

Oh, and since I missed Jan-April, here you go...

AQUARIUS (1/20-2/10) You have an inventive mind and are inclined to be progressive. You lie a great deal. You make the same mistakes repeatedly because you are stupid. Everyone thinks you are a f*cking jerk.

PISCES (2/19-3/20) You have a vivid imagination and often think you are being followed by the FBI or CIA. You have minor influence on your friends and people resent you for flaunting your power. You lack confidence and are generally a stupid sack of sh*t.

ARIES (3/21-4/19) You are the pioneer type and think most people are dickheads. You are quick tempered, impatient and scornful of advice.You are a prick.

My little guy is a Taurus. Bullheaded doesn't even come close...sigh. The 19 year old is a Libra, and don't get me started on him. Talk about unbalanced...

Happy Friday, anyway!

No comments: