Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Recommended Reads

Coming home from RWA, I had a ton of books with me. I've been doing my best to stay away from them, but I'm not one of those people that has a TBR (To Be Read) stack. I'm much too greedy for that. If I've got 'em, I read 'em.

Well, I finished a due manuscript and have been working like crazy to finish another one. So to treat myself for such devotion (yeah, I rationalize like a pro), I allowed myself to read some of my new books.

I absolutely fell in love with Deborah Cook's Kiss of Fury, so much that I've ordered Kiss of Fire, the first book of her Dragon Fire/Pyr series. My Wicked Enemy by Carolyn Jewel has an eye-catching cover and a captivating story. Only drawback here is you have to wait a while for the next book in this series. I loved The Bargain by Julia Templeton, a trade-sized erotic historical that had the right amount of angst, hated enemy and loving lovers.

So if you need something to read, you might want to check out one of these. They were all spectacular.

No comments: