Monday, July 7, 2008

Playing Catch-Up

Helloooo! I am way behind the eight ball. A vacation took me out of my comfortable writing loop and away from my computer. But I'm back!

I've been working on my manuscripts and am posting again. Had a great vacation in New Jersey. I announced the winner of the Second Quarter Contest. Saw fireworks on the 4th. I'm organizing the house, cleaning and moving my little ones into the college kid's room, and am gearing up toward San Fransisco and the RWA conference in a few weeks.

Movies I liked: Wanted (campy, but if you accept that going in, it's great), The Incredible Hulk
Movies that wasted my time: Vantage Point
Books that rock: Warrior by Angela Knight; Black Silk by Sharon Page

Current WIP: Circe's Recruits: Roane, After Life

That's it for now. Chow!

No comments: