Monday, October 15, 2007

A Productive Weekend

Time sure does fly. I can't believe I haven't posted since Tuesday!! Well, at least I have some good news to share. I recently completed my second round of edits for Enjoying the Show, a contemporary romance coming out in December from Samhain.

I also finished my galley edits for the print version of I Dream of Dragons vol 1, in which The Dragons' Demon appears, along with Bianca D'Arc's Wings of Change and Summer Devon's The Knight's Challenge. The book will be out in print in March, 2008. Check out this hot cover...

And I just submitted the complete manuscript of Saturnalia: The Lord of Misrule for Loose Id's Festival of Lights collection coming out in December. I'll be posting an excerpt on my website soon.

I got a lot of work done thanks to my husband, who held down the fort while I typed like a madwoman. :) I will say I had more fun editing the stuff I'd already written, enjoying my work a second time. So hey, if no one else is entertained, at least I am!

Cheers, and happy Monday.

Marie

No comments: