Friday, October 19, 2007

New Cover: ENJOYING THE SHOW

ENJOYING THE SHOW will be coming out from Samhain in December of this year. I'm very excited, since Enjoying the Show is the first contract I received from Samhain, though it will in fact be my third release with them. Scott Carpenter did the artwork, God bless him. I LOOOVEEE this cover. But then, my tastes are fairly simplistic. Hot guy, great cover. Check it out...

ENJOYING THE SHOW is a fun, contemporary novella concerning a socially awkward bombshell and the sexy construction worker putting on a show across from her friend's apartment. Hailey Jennison is smart, funny, and unfortunately, stacked like a blond brick house. Though socially awkward, she’s aware of the impact of her looks on the male gender. And she hates it. So keeping to her safe if boring life, she meets once a week with friends for dinner, some laughs, and entertainment which almost fulfills her every desire--watching the living, breathing sex god across the quad as he parades around his apartment half-naked. Watching and yearning, she eagerly accepts the routine, never anticipating she might find herself caught by her dream man, or that he has plans of his own to fulfill her naughty fantasies.

1 comment:

Jennifer A. Ray said...

OMG!!!! I NEED this book! It's just cruel for us to have to wait until December... Great, now I'm hearing Carly Simon singing 'Anticipation'.

Can you tell I'm a little excited about the blurb for this book? Oh, that cover is pretty darned hot too...