Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday Chuckles

I felt bad about not posting a Friday joke yesterday, since I amuse myself as much as anyone who actually reads these posts. :) I thought I'd post a "cool" video that makes me smile, and a few (sorry guys) woman-friendly jokes below. Enjoy!


  • A couple is lying in bed.. The man says, "I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world." The woman says, "I'll miss you..."

  • "It's just too hot to wear clothes today," Jack says as he steps out of the shower. "Honey, what do you think the neighbors will think if Imow the lawn like this?" She answers, "Probably that I married you for your money."

  • He says, "Since I first laid eyes on you, I have wanted to make love to you really, really badly." She grumbles back, "Well, you succeeded."

Ha ha ha Gotta love sexist humor. Marie


No comments: