Sunday, May 6, 2007

Time to Crack the Whip

The weekend has come and gone. I finally unpacked from RT. Heck, it's only been a week! I have so much promo stuff it isn't funny, but my old critique partner didn't get to go, so I'm giving her some stuff. I couldn't believe the amount of free books each attendee received from that conference. Paid for itself with free reads! On my way home from the conference, I read a few stories from my Secrets anthologies and EC collections. I like the shorter stories because I can get through them easily. Once I finish the current projects I have scheduled, I'm going to sit back and read for fun. But between the conference, my mom's visit at Easter, and the past week catching up, I'm behind on my writing.

Time to crack that whip! I'll be updating my webpage with a May contest and some new excerpts. And I'll have my newsletter out soon as well.

Have a nice night, and the end to a beautiful weekend.

Marie

No comments: