Friday, May 4, 2007

New Cover for Whispers: TEMPTING TRADITIONS

I have to say I really like this cover. The guy is hot, and I love his eyes. Yeah, *snicker* it's his eyes I'm in love with. Tempting Traditions will be coming out with Whispers Publishing sometime this summer. To read a short blurb, click on the blog title.
I actually have a lot of releases coming this summer. From Loose Id, Tied and True and Reaper's Reward. Both are contemporary erotic romance, and pretty hot. :) From Samhain, A Scorching Seduction, a short story and part of their Midsummer Night's Steam collection. Two heroes, one heroine, LOTS of fun in the sun.
I've finished a butt-load of edits and am now working on Guardian's Redemption. Man, I meant for this to be done by now, but with RT and my other stuff, it got pushed back. I'm hoping to have it done by mid-June. Cross your fingers!! Guardian's Redemption is the final installment in the Storm Lords series, and is going to be a larger volume as it will completely stand alone from the other works, while also giving answers to those questions books 1-4 asked. Can't wait to finish this!! I'll be posting sneak peaks as I go, so stay tuned to my newsletter and website.
That's all for now! Chow
Marie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice I like....:-D
Teri

Marie Harte said...

Thanks, Teri. Me too!! How's work treating you??
Marie